Vans Old Skate Skool Navy Yellow
- All New Skate Classics: Built Extra Tough on the Inside For Skateboarding Completely redesigned for modern skateboarding, the all-new Skate Classics collection delivers more of what skateboarders need to enable maximum progression.
- The repositioned DURACAP? reinforced underlays and fully redesigned uppers, combined with a new two-part foxing tape that features a deeper knurl pattern on the toe, make the new Skate Old Skool durable enough to withstand daily skateboarding abuse.
- For more board control, the new molded heel counter and internal tongue straps lock in your feet.
- Even the gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been elevated with the SICKSTICK? rubber compound to deliver more grip and boardfeel.
- Plus, POPCUSH? energy return sockliners provide superior cushioning and impact protection while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
- Internal heel stiffeners have also been added to provide more support and stability.
- The new Skate Old Skool?s updated foxing tape, along with sturdy suede and 10 oz canvas uppers,
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. For orders over one hundred twenty five dollars a processing fee of ten dollars will be subtracted to the refund amount due to processing fees.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. A restocking fee of five US dollars will be subtracted from the refund amount. For any order of five items or greater will be charged $10 for restock and packaging fees.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org or cal 610-866-0114
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards. On Sale shoe items all sales are final.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.