- Stonewashed denim.
- 100% cotton 3x1 right hand weave that weighs in at 12 ounces per linear yard.
- Rugged and durable yet still pliable enough for Ollie Norths and Benihanas.
- The lining is a 6 ounce poly cotton blend for strength and comfort so your keys and coins don't break through after a few heated sessions.
- Sewn together with a tex 105 poly corespun cotton thread that can withstand years of use and abuse.
- Lap felled inseam and yoke insures stability for unexpected splits and yoga moves.
- Heavy bartacks secure stress points and keep back pockets and loops in place
Bartacks in place of rivets on the front pocket decrease the slam/pain factor by 21%.
- The zipper is a nickel #4 from the venerable zipper kings at YKK and the waistband tack button has a nylon insert with barbed tack for years of faithful service.
- The finished jean is topped off with 3 of the finest vintage 90's Workshop labels, thus sewing the celebrated past together with a promising future of fun.
- Made in USA.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. For orders over one hundred twenty five dollars a processing fee of ten dollars will be subtracted to the refund amount due to processing fees.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. A restocking fee of five US dollars will be subtracted from the refund amount. For any order of five items or greater will be charged $10 for restock and packaging fees.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org or cal 610-866-0114
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards. On Sale shoe items all sales are final.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. We also must charge a processing fee along to the customer. Each processing fee is different depending on the way your order was paid for.